Saturday, October 17, 2009

Studio Tour 09



Today and tomorrow, the studio tour is on.

We've been blessed with the only decent weather we've had all fall, and I hope you can come for a visit.

As you can see, I've been working on the Mother and Child commission, I worked on it at the Pinery show, and I think today I've finished it. I have to wait for it to dry (acrylic changes colour, the medium clarifies as it drys) but I do believe it is done. I have two other pieces done. I'll post them in a bit, and a third well under way. Thanks for your patience, I know I have been a bit lax in posting the last few weeks, but between self employment workshops, organizing the studio tour, Thanksgiving, and having the plague, life has been a tad hectic ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *