Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Studio Tour 09



Today and tomorrow, the studio tour is on.

We've been blessed with the only decent weather we've had all fall, and I hope you can come for a visit.

As you can see, I've been working on the Mother and Child commission, I worked on it at the Pinery show, and I think today I've finished it. I have to wait for it to dry (acrylic changes colour, the medium clarifies as it drys) but I do believe it is done. I have two other pieces done. I'll post them in a bit, and a third well under way. Thanks for your patience, I know I have been a bit lax in posting the last few weeks, but between self employment workshops, organizing the studio tour, Thanksgiving, and having the plague, life has been a tad hectic ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.