Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seedy Saturday, Mini Paintings


Every year I swear I'm gonna do better at keeping my receipts in order, then at tax time...I swear.

This week the air has been full of blueish grumbles, don'cha love tax time.

On an arty-er note the season has started. I'm actually not sure that it ever really has an ending or beginning, it slows down over the winter and then goes into high gear again come spring.


Next weekend March, 13, is Seedy Saturday, great stuff and ideas for your garden, from the London Middlesex Master Gardeners, Seeds of Diversity, and the City of London.

10-3:30 at Siloam United Church on Fanshaw Road, west of Highbury in London, Ontario.



Catherine and I will be sharing a table at this event. I've had the guys at the Print Studio

make more print cards for me.

These little impressionist landscapes are 2 inches square, and they will be there too.

I'm trying to come up with a 'product line' for art fairs and events of this sort.

I'm also going to be opening a Zazzle shop this spring. Zazzel is a print on demand service that allows you to put your art on 'stuff'. They take care of the printing, shipping etc. Who knows it might be fun, and hopefully lucrative.

This is all part of my business plan that I made as part of the federal Self Employment Program that was cancelled last fall, it has been re-instated. I don't know if I will re-qualify as they've 'tightened' the criteria, doesn't matter, I'm doing this (art) anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *