Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canfest, Wienerfest and Canada Day

Happy Canada Day!
I've spent the last week going slightly nuts, getting every thing ready for the weekend. The Wienerfest 'T' shirts are ready, I'm still working on fridge magnets and coasters, but my darling hubby (DH) has been diligently packaging cards and taking care of other details.... I think.... we're almost ready.
Here's the schedule, I'm in Port Stanley, in a tent doing caricatures by the lift bridge 1-8 Thursday, 1-6 Friday, Saturday, Sunday. The First Friday Art Walk is in port Friday night, so I'll 'convert' my tent to an art walk tent at 6 and stay until??
Saturday, DH will have my other tent at Wienerfest in Thamesford from 10-4, this event is off Highway 2 (Dundas) behind Tim's in the Riverwalk Park. I've got the above mentioned 'stuff' there, plus I'll be showing off the portraits that I do by commission.
Speaking of which Bev and Howard, things are going well, I'm just at an early stage, so there's not much to show yet, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *