Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friends of Portside show

Have you noticed how is seems that everyone you talk to is going crazy busy? How did life get so out of control.
My hubby asked me if I wanted to go to the outdoor show in Toronto next weekend with him, and I heard myself say "I'm not sure I have time".....WHAT!

So I'm going to do my level best to clear the day next Saturday. It's not that I want to go (I don't) it's that the day when work is more important than loved ones is a very sad one indeed.

After all, the reason I'm doing all of this, besides the fact that I have to do Art, is him, hubby.

He turns 65 next year, and I want him to be able to retire if he wishes to do so. My best chance to earn enough to supplement his pension is with my talents. I could go back to work in retail, for minimum wage, and be totally miserable again...no thanks!


So, the crazy....


This weekend, Nov 21, I'll be at the Springfield/Whittaker Community Center Lioness Bazaar, 11-3, on Whittaker Rd.

Next week, Thursday Nov 25, 7-9pm, opening for Friends of Portside. Show and sale (Nov. 25-28, 11-5 at Portside, 187 1/2 Main St Port Stanley.

And, Nov 28th HBBA one stop shop, Grace United Church, 18 Balaclava St, St Thomas.

Then of course Dec 4th 7-10 GRAND OPENING of Art Gallery of Lambeth, WAHOO!!!!

2454 Main St Lambeth (London).

I'm working on one commission and have another in the wings too, PLUS, I'm trying to get some work done for AGL's and STEPAC's gift shops.


Ya see what I mean...crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *