Sunday, November 7, 2010

St T Guild Show and Gallery News

It's almost here!

The Show in St Thomas 'Art Before Christmas' is less than a week away.

(Friday 6-9, Saturday 12-9, Sunday 12-4, 810 Talbot St, see the side bar for details)

The women who are organizing it, June Anne Reid and Sandra England (also members of the gallery) are doing an amazing job. It's going to pull all the stops!

I haven't been as involved in the organizing of this show as I have been in shows past, which has left me with more time to do marketing etc for the gallery, this was, of course, 'the plan'. Gotta have a plan.

We finished painting the gallery this week, and have the furnishings in. Rose Klein and Vivian Tserotas did an amazing job on the furnishings. The gallery is very sophisticated and contemporary looking. This week Viv and assistants will start hanging the art, and then..........Wednesday November the 17th...........we're open!

OMG

I have butterflies the size of pterodactyls.

Also, Saturday November 13th Mary Louise White, and artist I truly admire, has her opening at the St Thomas Public Art Center 7-9 pm. I Love Mary Louise's work. She's a great inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *