Saturday, November 13, 2010

St Thomas Elgin Artists' Guild Show 2010

2010 STEAG show
The opening last night was huge, it was great to see to see so many out for the show. We had wonderful music with vocals by Cara Lee and Jon Jeffery who also plays guitar, beverages from Timmies, and treats supplied by Perfect Bakery (116 Hamilton Rd London-519-432-7931), and of course some of the most fabulous art, by some of this areas best artists.

The show continues Saturday Nov 13, 12-9, and Sunday Nov 14, 12-4.

Let the Christmas shopping ensue!

Genevieve Crabbe at Steag Show
Mary Louise White is opening tonight (Nov 13) at STEPAC. Mary Louis is not only one of the best artists in North America, but also one of the kindest souls I have every met. When I was just starting to get serious about my art she sat down with me and gave me lots of wonderful advise, that has made important an impact on my art practice.

Steag Show 2010
Speaking of my art practice, I've been working diligently at my commissions list, if you were thinking of having a commissioned piece done for Christmas, I only have a few spots left, so don't delay! Ditto for pARTy bookings!!


Laura Woermke trying to dash off camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *