Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dance of the Pollinators


New piece, this is a larger one - 18x24.

I have to get at lest a couple of larger ones done for the 1st of February, which is fast approaching, for my solo show at One London Place.

This is a bit of an expansion on 'daisy chain' a 5x15 painting from a couple of weeks ago. Of course the ideas are already pinging around for the next one and of ways to make it better. I don't want it to get formulamatic, but I do have a bunch of ideas I want to keep playing with in this series for a while.

I'm not sure yet what this one's name is yet...suggestions?

Of course there are butterflies, and bees, me and my pollinators :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.