Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Haliburton Artist Educator is a WOW

Last week was spent in Haliburton at the school of the arts, taking the Artist Educator foundations program. I leave tomorrow to go back for my second week, and wow OMG wow, what a fabulous course. We're learning how to write lesson plans that work with the Ontario curriculum, class room management techniques and a ton more. I've done a lot of teaching, but this is really going to change the way I teach in the future. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.