Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Art Students class work

Work by Celina age 6



Work by Lena aged 12


Happy almost Canada Day to you, I just have to share the work of two of my students, these are the 1st landscapes these young ladies have ever done, and only the second paintings. I think they're amazing!

We spent the first 6 weeks doing art exercises that illustrated the principals of composition, and now we're into the fun stuff....paint!

I just love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.