Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winters Majesty

winters majesty, painting Bruce Peninsula

Six sleeps 'till we get the keys for the AE&BG, things are revving up, we're ready for take off. Once we get the keys we have a ton of work to do in a very short period of time. Like us on Facebook for updates on our progress.


I met today with Ted McLauchlin of Highlander Gallery/Studios. We were introduced by Philip Schmidt a week or so ago, at the brunch Phil hosted for his Connected Arts venture. Ted is an interesting guy, a non-practicing artist himself, he now works with other artists to help them develop a brand, and to fine tune their marketing and business skills. He had lots of suggestions, some not so comfy like less blog more facebook, and maybe even twitter-that's scary, me...twitter...but I intend to follow his lead.


This is the piece I did for Philip's Connected Arts vision. As I said landscape is not my forte, none the less I'm quite pleased with the result, and I will admit it was a lot of fun.


Don't forget Portside's mini show is on the Month of February, and the opening is Sunday Feb. 5th 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *