Thursday, February 23, 2012

Monoprinting Workshops

Candy andmonoprint blocks I had a wonderful time today doing a Monoprinting workshop at a corrections facility.

The youth were so receptive and enthusiastic that I was almost superfluous to their process.


The work they developed was amazing. I'll be doing this workshop again twice next week, and I can hardly wait.


I think I'm going through Art Emporium withdrawal I haven't been to our gallery since Monday...I love my job in horticulture, but I love the AE&BG more!


The last day I was there was Monday, which was an incredibly busy day in Port Stanley. We had 1/2 dozen artists in to hang/arrange their art, and over 30 'lookers' who saw the sign and came in. We gave the 'lookers' tours and invariably when they rounded the corner and stepped into the gallery they stopped and said "WOW" it never gets old.


We'll be in the Art Emporium straight through now until our official open date, the 1st of March, so if you have work to bring down, or would like a tour, come on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *