Saturday, August 4, 2012

Which Way to Turn







I'm happy to report that our tent trailer has a new home with a couple and their little girls whom I hope will have as many years of enjoyment from it as we did, I was a bit sad to see it go, but glad I don't have to put it up and down anymore! Time turns.





Port Stanley Pride festival has possibly been canceled. Depending on who you listen to either the organizers weren't very organized, didn't get the applications completed promptly, and now have to meet the permit requirements, or, the municipality is homophobic and trying to shut them down by setting last minute stringent requirements that the organizers don't have a hope of meeting. The world turns.





The merchants including the Art Emporium have all ordered extras of whatever they carry, staffed for crowds, and paid big bucks for advertising in the 'souvenir booklet', ouch, our bottom line turns.





My art is still in a state of flux. I've been doing this long enough that I know that when this happens, and nothing I'm doing makes me happy, I'm about to turn another corner.





I can't decide which way is up on this one... which way would you turn it? Still experimenting, I know what I want, just not how to get there.





And...I've been building a new website http://www.robinbaratta.com/ it's up, I have more to do to it, but I'm happy with it so far.

1 comment:

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *