Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm back....

So after much frustration, I've found that blogger only works (for me) if I use google chrome for my browser.  I still have to figure out how the new interface works, but at lest I can post again.
It's been a busy week of teaching workshops, and next weekend I'll be offering a free workshop in celebration of Culture days at the Art Emporium  If you'd like to join us we'll be starting at 1:00 and going till 4:00 on Saturday Spt 29th.  this is an informal drop in kind of an affair, you can come anytime during those hours, stay and play all day, or just for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.