Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Elgin Studio Tour Blast Off

It's been a crazy few weeks, aren't they all though lol. I've been putting the finishing touches on the Elgin Studio Tour, and teaching workshops, so between the two I'm afraid I've neglected you, poor reader.
I don't normally book so much for such a short period of time, but as more than one person has lamented-especially lately- everything always happens at once!
Our Culture Days Workshop at the Art Emporium was good, in retrospect we should have had people register so I had a better idea of how many to buy supplies for...I seriously over bought. Oh well, live and learn, and the goodies won't go to waste, I'll be taking them to my nursing homes for my clients to use.
The Studio Tour kick off coincides with the Art Emporium's 'For Art Sake' show and sale, so we're having one big combined Gala Opening Oct 12th (Friday) 7-10 pm.
David Jolly and his acoustic jazz guitar will be playing, and of course there will be all of the usual opening refreshments.  The focus though will be on the Art and Artists. 
We have over 100 Artists and Artisans work in the Emporium, all of whom have been invited to show one 'never before seen, spectacular work'. You know it's going to be amazing!
The Show and Sale and Studio Tour both continue all weekend long, 11-5pm.
Maps for the tour
The Art Emporium of Port Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *