Thursday, October 25, 2012

Morning on the Moon

Oops I seem to have skipped a week, dang I hate it when that happens, time slips into a black hole, and just....disappears. Very Scary.
Of course it just means that we're all so very busy, teaching, making, and hopefully selling art.
The Elgin Colours of Fall Studio Tour was a rip roaring' success, and once it was all over I slept 12 hours straight!  So very unlike me, but I was bagged lol.
The advertising for the St Thomas Elgin Artists' Guild show and sale -Art Before Christmas- is just about done, mark your calendars, Nov, 9/10/11 will be here before you know it!
I've got art to make for it, and I've been trying to keep to my studio hours schedule, but the gotta earn a buck thang keeps getting in the road.  Luckily I do love teaching my Alzheimer's clients, it's all about joy, and with them, joy is a very pure thing.
My friend Philip took a much better photograph of this work ( morning on the moon-which moon? Io maybe ).  I saved it in 'my pictures', but like the last week, it's fallen into a black hole, so you'll have to make do with my poor photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *