Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Flower Face

I've played with a couple of names for this one, Face first in Flowers, Face Down in Flowers, Flower Face-plant, or just Flower Face.  I loved that this bumble bee dove into the centre of the Cosmo as I was taking it's picture, and I'd like to honour his enthusiasm, but what to call it?  Coming up with a name is one of the hardest things to do, especially when you've been at this a while and you've used the obvious ones :).
I'm madly making art for the spring shows, yes spring is just around the corner, and the count down is on for the shows. More details soon!
And a detail:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.