Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Toppsy Turvey

Hummingbird moth in my butterfly bush, very cool........... but I miss the butterflies.


My world has been topsy turvy this week, and now blogger is being weird...argh where the heck has spell check gone......and why is everything centered????
I discovered the hard way that the plumbing for the upstairs bathrooms is all in  the wall  of my studio. sigh.
hopefully we'll get everything put back together this week.  I have a much greater respect for people who live without running water.
The painting below is one I re-jigged a bit, since I can't get into my studio, I had to get my jollies any way I could ;)

1 comment:

What do you think? Add your comments.