Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snow In The South, And My Interview On The Terra Skin Blog

Well we're back, we've been in South Carolina for the last 5 weeks. Did you see the coverage of the ice storms in Georgia? We were also hit by that storm so I have lots of pics of palms in the snow.

 It was too cold to do much work, but we spent a lot of time bundled up walking on the beach, which is one of the big attractions for us.  I'm still the Queen of spotting shark's teeth, even though I wasn't trying very hard I found 237 this year, crazy, I think the ability to spot them is a by product of developing the artist's ability to discern the important details and disregard the unimportant.
The link to the interview I did on the Terra Skin Blog is here check it out. Be warned you'll learn more about me than you ever wanted to know ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.