Friday, March 7, 2014

Awsome class with my buds at Highveiw

We had a great 'Art With Robin' session yesterday at Highveiw Long Term Care (terrific facility).

With St Patties day around the corner, I based our project around 'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling' sheet music, doing a combo monoprint/collage. 
I get such a kick out of working with my Alzheimer's sweeties, they are so in the moment and pure, all superfuge has been stripped away, if this horrable disease has an up side...that's it.
I love that moment when we put the finishing touch on our project and their eyes light up with pride of accomplishment, yes folks that need for validated worth is still there, and terribly important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *