Saturday, July 12, 2014

Paintings for Westland's Square Foot Show

I've taken my three paintings in to the Westland. Thanks to my Facebook friends for helping me choose which ones.
The opening is July 18th at 7:30 and the show runs till August 16th. 
The Westland is run by Al and Karen Stewart of the Art Exchange, and is just down the street from the original location in Wortley village, at 156 Wortley Rd in the historic Westland building. 
My entries are: Dr Suess's Garden SOLD
painting Dr Suess's garden Robin Baratta artist
Green on Green
painting hosta and fern Robin Baratta artist
And Road Less Traveled SOLD
painting Ontario landscape Robin Baratta artist

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *