Colourful Contemporary Art

I am a professional artist and art teacher.
I paint the tenacious bits of wild that defy human activity in a manner inspired by
my fascination with fossils and designed to make the viewer look deeper.
Studio visits by luck or by appointment are welcome.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Square Foot Show Opening


I can't beleive I forgot.
 I was supposed to meet my friend (Candy McManiman) and drive into town with her, but at 9:30 I was gabbing on the phone with youngest, and something he said reminded me. 
I'm afraid he thought the house was on fire from the wail of anguish I let out. 
However, it was a great opening and Candy took lots of photos, including this one of Dr Suess's Garden with a red dot :)  (sold)
This one is another one that passed the hubby test. He hated it, the more he dislikes a painting....the faster it sells lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Add your comments.